Wednesday 13 July 2022

Week 11 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Cajun Craze

 

Hi and Welcome to week 11 of the Colour Creation Blog-Hop. This week our colour is Cajun Craze, This colour is part of the Regals Collection. A lovely rusty brown. I have chosen to use only a 2 colour palette with week, so here is my card.

Using Cajun Craze for my base card I paired it with Garden Green. I used only one Bundle and that is the Artistically Inked. I stamped the Background to form my own DSP giving a marbled effect. I then stamped the flower and leaves to add to the front of the card. along with the sentiment. Finishing off the with the Iridescent Gems. This is what is called a Faux Stepper Card as the card is not cut form the step, it is placed over the top.


My insert is as always very plain with just the sentiment and a small amount of the marbled effect on one side. I'm nut sure who will be getting this card as the present time.


All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this fold or the items used please feel free to give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



10 comments:

  1. A great fancy fold card, Di, and great colour choice to pair it with Garden Green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your marbled background looks amazing, Di! I've never heard of a a Faux Stepper Card but I'm very intrigued as this looks like a wonderful fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Snap! How funny Diane that we picked the same stamp set!! LOL. Love it with this fancy fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Diane, I love the way you have handled the limited pallet. My expectation would be that the main flower would kind of get lost in the background, but it doesn't at all, you've handled it masterfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Di. Love the way you have used Artistically Inked to stamp the background and the large flower for the focal point. I love this fancy fold too and had started to design a card around it for tonight - but then I was distracted. I am delighted you used this fold. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel Woollard14 July 2022 at 05:53


    Lovely card Di, your marbled background looks amazing, just like DSP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great fancy fold card Diane and Garden Green is a fab choice to pair it with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another very creative card, Di; it has come up beautifully. Lovely use of the stamp set, and the placement of the sentiment is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your faux stepper card and the marbled result. Di the iridescent gems seem too pick up the green colour a nice contrast to the Cajun Craze.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.