Wednesday 8 December 2021

Week 28 - Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Mint Macaron

 

Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 28 of the Art with Heart Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our colour is Mint Macaron, this colour is part of the Subtles collection and a beautiful dusty green.
I have chosen to make a card design that I haven't done in a while, it's simple and very plain but I like it. I started with a Mint Macaron card Base and added a Basic white layer before adding my DSP from the Expressions in Ink paper pack. I love this pack as they are beautiful swirls and whirls that make it so easy to use for any occasion. 
 

 I also used the Color and Contour Bundle to stamp my flowers and cut them out. I stamped the outline in Garden Green and then the fill colour was Mint Macaron on Mint Macaron card stock. I added 2 circles and Happy Birthday to finish off the front of this very plain card. As this card fold in the centre it's not wise to put to much on the pop up piece as it wont slide through the slit in the middle of the card.
 


 The back of the card has a lovely writing panel so you have a space to write your message. I have also kept this very plain as well. Sometimes it's just nice to have a plain card.  All the items used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase these item please give me a Call, PM or email so that I can help you with your purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-:   Theresa Gerrard Here
 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Christine Blain's Blog from here-:

Thank you again.
Bye for now.
Diane Furniss 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Di. I forgot about this gorgeous paper; you have showed it off so nicely. I love the flowers stamped in Mint Macaron on Mint Macaron card. Lovely way to showcase this gorgeous green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, you have really showcased this gorgeous paper beautifully. I'm not sure what type of fancy fold this is but I love the way you have created a card holder to display your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Di love this fancy fold and those flowers are beautifully stamped in the Garden Green outline and lots of depth in the centres. You have shown off that DSP beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, Di, you don't need to add too much to this lovely swirly DSP. Your design is fancy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely fun fold card, Diane. I love the swirly pattern of the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.