Wednesday 17 November 2021

Week 25 - Colour Creations Blog- Hop Mango Melody

 

Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 25 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. If this is your first time here, we are counting down the Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order and creating a project using each weeks featured colour. This week we are showcasing Mango Melody. A beautiful rich Orangy-Yellow and one of my favourite yellows in the colour pallet. It is part of the Brights collection it pairs  well with just about any colour. I have paired mine with Old Olive and Bermuda Bay.

I have used the Love of Leaves for my card and stamped them in Mango Melody, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay and them using my Water Painter I splattered the card with more Mango Melody ink. I then layered this onto a Mango Melody layer and then onto a Basic White card base. I added my sentiment to the front I layered the sentiment with Mango Melody and Bermuda bay card to make it stand out and to finish off the front of the card I added some Holiday rhinestones.

For the inside of the card I layered my Basic white onto Mango Melody and with a piece of the stamped image from the front that I trimmed off, I added this to the white layer. I stamped my sentiment and then added this all to the inside of the card. All the items used in this weeks project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the items, or would like to know more about Stampin' Up! in general please give me a Call, email or PM so that I can help you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-:  Tina Gillespie  Here

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from here-:

Thank you again.
Bye for now.
Diane Furniss




6 comments:

  1. How funny, that this is one of your favourite yellows, Di ... and I don't EVER use it! (Plus, I thought it was orange, LOL.) It does go nicely with Old Olive, and the stamp set you've used is a lovely choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and colour combination, Di - I love your water splatters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love of Leaves with Mango Melody is a perfect choice and your colour combo combining it with Old Olive and Bermuda Bay is delightful. The splattering provides a great background. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours looks great stamped together with the Love of Leaves, Di. I really like how you added the banners behind the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great colour combo, love this card with the splatters and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Diane. I love the two layered colours behind your sentiment - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.