Sunday 25 April 2021

#67 (21) Exploding Surprise Box

Hi Everyone and welcome to another YOUTUBE Video, This week I have a lovely Exploding Surprise Box for you all to try. I love the way this one turned out and I hope you will have a try. If you would like the written tutorial for this project please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials.

Here you will find all my tutorials it's free to join in the fun. Look forward to seeing you there.

Hugs Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.