Sunday 18 April 2021

#66 (21) Accordion Step Card

Hi Everyone, and welcome to another YOUTUBE Video. This week I have an Accordion Step card for you all to try. I was ask to some project that allows you to use up some of your smaller piece of card and designer paper, and I think this one fit's with that requests.

If you would like the written tutorial for this card please follow the links as the end of this page. There you can find the tutorial written with both imperial and metric measurements.

Look forward to seeing you there. If you would like to keep up with up and coming tutorial please subscribe to my Newsletter, I only send I letter per month as I don't like to bombard you with trivia.

Hugs Diane xx

Email                                               dfurniss58@gmail.com

Facebook group                              Di’s Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials

YOUTUBE                                     Di’s Den for stamping and crafts.

Linkden                                          https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13918470/

Pinterest                                         https://www.pinterest.com.au/diane280758

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.