Wednesday 31 March 2021

Week 42 - Colour Creations Showcase - Rococo Rose

Hello All and Welcome to week 42 of the Art with Heart Colour Creations Showcase. We are now getting to the pointy end of the colours and this week I we have Rococo Rose. I love this colour unfortunately it will be leaving us this year as this colour is from the 2019-2021 In-color Range. Being a beautiful Dusty Rose I find it so easy to work with.

As it's my Mum's Birthday this Saturday 3rd I thought I would make a lovely card for her to cheer her up. She is still in hospital as she has had to have a 2nd hip replacement as the 1st one didn't work. not a nice way to spend your 89th birthday that's for sure. Plus we can't all visit as you are only allowed 2 visitor per day. I started my card with a Rococo Rose Card base and added my layers starting with Just Jade and then the Butterfly Brilliance DSP I then added a flower from the Always and Forever bundle and a Silver Butterfly also from the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle. I stamped my Message and layered using more Rococo Rose card and White and finished off the front with Gold Enamel dots.

For my writing panel on the back I stamped the flower and YOU SO VERY MUCH and cut out the LOVE from the Always and Forever bundle and I think this says it all. 
It's sad to see so many of these items retiring so soon but I know I will be using them for quite some time yet.
To catch up with all the other lovely Rococo Rose projects please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

8 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! I never would have thought to put Jade with Rose, but they look great together. I hope that your mum has a lovely birthday, despite being in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special card for your Mum, Diane. Gosh, that's an ordeal for her to go through, especially at her age; I hope she is on the mend very soon. Lovely use of Rococo Rose this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum is going to love the card Diane, its so pretty. I love the other colours you've used with Rococo Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di what a beautiful card you've made for your mum - she has certainly been through the wars but I'm sure this card will put a smile on her face. Thank you for inspiring us all with your creations this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fancy fold cards Di and this one is beautiful using the butterflies DSP and die. Hope your mum has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these colours together with the metallic butterfly. I hope your mum is in good spirits and healing well after such an ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card for your mum. I hope she has a lovely birthday despite the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card for your mum’s birthday Diane. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.