Wednesday 14 June 2023

Week 7 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Bubble Bath

 


Hello and welcome to week 7 of the Art with Heart Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we a featuring the lovely colour called Bubble Bath. This is a very pretty pink and I love it. I wanted to try a fancy fold that I hadn't made before so here it is.

 It doesn't look much when the card is closed, but when you open it all the magic is on the inside. So I started with a Bubble Bath card base and added Fresh Freesia layers before adding the DSP called Bright and Beautiful. I added a closer to the front with a magnet and stamped using the Artistically Inked Set. Finishing off with the beautiful Bubble Bath Ribbon and Iridescent Rhinestones.

 But as I said the magic happens when you open the card. You have a lovely little shopping bag on the inside that will hold a gift card or cash. You could also add a small gift as long as it's not to bulky. So I made my shopping bag from White copy paper and stamped it from the same stamp set. I added 2 ribbon handles using the same Sheer Ribbon in Bubble Bath. I also added layer to the right-hand side front and small piece on the left-hand side. I then stamped my Basic white layer for my writing panel.

 All the items used in this project can be found in the current 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this fancy fold card or the products used please feel free to contact me via Phone, Email or PM. 

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Christine Blain

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


 

11 comments:

  1. Oh Di, what girl would not want to receive your shopping bag card. This is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, clever card Diane. I love that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a delightful surprise when the card is opened, Di! This is a gorgeous, feminine, card; beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully feminine card Di. I love your fancy fold - a shopping bag within a card that could be used for gift card/money/little gift is so clever. I must give this fold a try. Thank you for the inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard15 June 2023 at 11:34

    Oh wow Di your card is just so beautiful and soft. Perfect for a gift card. Don't you just love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a great fancy fold, and the soft pink and purple were the perfect choice for colours to use. The gift bag inside is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Di, I love the soft pastel, very feminine colours. A great gift idea with that little pop up bag inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s a great card Di, and so pretty in Bubblegum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun fold, Di! I love the cute little bag inside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That certainly is a cute surprise when you open the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful and fun card Di, and you have decorated it beautifully! I love the fold, the gift bag is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.