Wednesday 18 January 2023

Week 36 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Pear Pizzazz

 

Hello and welcome to week 36 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week we are featuring the colour called Pear Pizzazz. For me this was an easy colour as green is my favourite colour, and this is a really lovely mid shade of green. I thought I would use some of the new products from the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalogue. I love the little bunnies, the bundle is called "Easter Bunny Bundle" on page 52.

 So I started with 2 of the 3 bunnies colouring them using the Blends I used light and dark Crumb Cake I also stamped the little carrots and coloured them using Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green. I punched out the bunny that matches the punch and fussy cut the others along with the carrots and the grass.

 I used the DSP from the Enjoy the Journey bundle and using my blending brush I added Pear Pizzazz ink to enhance the colour. Then I stamped some of the grass onto the front section, with the contours on the DSP it gave the look of different levels of grass. I thought that my Bunny scene turned out not half bad. Just finishing off the front with a Hi using the layering circles. 

 My insert was a little bit more than I usually do as I wanted to add another bunny here as well. 

 All the items used in this project can be found in the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalogue and the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue, if you would like to know more about these product or the card design please feel free to contact me either via email, PM or phone.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Catherine Proctor

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


 

7 comments:

  1. A very cute card, Di. I especially love how you repeatedly stamped the grass across the card, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, your little bunnies are adorable. I love the fancy fold you've used and the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the fun fold to create a gorgeous Easter scene. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di your bunny scene is adorable and I love how you have used the fancy fold to display the bunnies in this way. Great colouring and love the bunny inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute! The bunnies looks fabulous, and the fancy fold is a wonderful way to add dimension to the adorable scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun bunny card Di. I love your inventive use of the Enjoy the Journey DSP and your integration of other elements. So cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very sweet card, Di. Love your combination of stamps and papers, and the fun fold card is a lovely gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.