Wednesday 29 June 2022

Week 9 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Blackberry Bliss

 

Hi Everyone, welcome to week 9. This week our colour is called Blackberry Bliss, but it's not Bliss for me as I don't like this colour at all. You will find this colour in the Regals Collection. I personally really have a problem working with this colour, but this is what I came up with.


I chose to start with a Basic White card base and add Blackberry Bliss as my layer. I then added the beautiful Hues of Happiness DSP for my stopper on my Easel card. I added a Basic White layer to the Diamond Easel section, this I used the die from the Happiness Abounds Bundle so that the Blackberry Bliss could be seen through it. I then stamped the Flowers from the same bundle and coloured using the Blend Pens in both Light & Dark.

I added more layers of Blackberry Bliss and DSP at the back of the card. This way when the card is flat and pulled out of the envelope the Pattern flows. Adding a Basic White insert for my sentiment to finish off the card.

Considering this is not a colour that I work with very often, I was pleased with the results. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this fancy fold or the products used, Please feel free to contact me either by Phone, Email or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Theresa Gerrard


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



12 comments:

  1. The patterned paper looks really lovely matted on Blackberry Bliss, Di - and this colour is gorgeous for those big blooms. Lovely card; you should be happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Happiness Abounds die cut with the Blackberry Bliss behind it, looks lovely. What a special card for someone to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Di, I love the colouring of your flowers and the amazing fancy fold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard29 June 2022 at 20:00

    Sorry Di, I didn’t leave my name for the last comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a colour that you don't like, you've done an amazing job! Your card is so pretty, and I love that you've used the DSP to make the front flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with a colour you don't like Di, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di, you've done a fantastic job with this colour you dislike. Considering this is not a colour that you work with very often, I think you should definitely be pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Considering Blackberry Bliss is a colour that you say you don't like, you've done a beautiful job with it. Your colouring of the flowers is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di, you did a wonderful job creating with a colour you really dislike. It's so pretty with those flowers and a great choice of DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Di, this is a lovely fancy fold too showing off the beautiful flowers! Great choice of DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous fancy fold card Di and the dainty flowers in the DSP are a pretty contrast to the larger coloured flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.