Sunday 10 April 2022

#115 (22) Jam Jar Gift Holder using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone,

This week I have a lovely little gift box that you can use all year around. I made these at Christmas time and now for Easter, but I know you will be able to find plenty more uses for them. You can fit the small Jam Jars in them so I know they will fit the small Easter eggs or anything else your mind can come up with. 

If you would like the written tutorial for this project please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.