Wednesday 13 October 2021

Week 20 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Granny Apple Green

 

Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 20 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop from the Art with Heart Team Australia. This week our colour is called Granny Apple Green it is part of the Brights Collection and one of my favourite colours.

I thought I would make a Christmas card and I Love the Penguin Place Bundle (Page 33) in the Aug-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue. This is called a Triple Easel Card and I love it. I started with a Granny Apple Green Card Base and using some Basic White I make my own DSP using the snow flakes stamp from the bundle and Granny Apple Green Ink. I then used my Blending Brush and more of the same colour to lightly colour the white to a very pale green. I then used the layering circles to cut out the stoppers and the pictures along with the Penguin Place stamp set for my pop up images.


It's so cute and I think it really pops in the Granny Apple Green. I attached the pop up images and stoppers to the card using dimensionals and a touch of Wink of Stella to the Christmas Trees.


I stamped the inside of the card on the left-hand side under the middle panel from the same stamp set. This will leave plenty of room for writing my message at a later date. Keeping this card with only the white and green theme was very easy to do, and I think it is effective. 
All the items used in this project are from the Aug-Dec 2021 Mini Catalogue and the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of all of these products and you live in Australia, please give me a Call, PM or Email so that I can help you with your purchase.
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
 You can hope over the next person in the blog-:  Kate Morgan  From Here


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog Here-:

Thank you again, Hugs Diane xx

9 comments:

  1. I love how you created your own DSP, Di. Granny Apple Green is a great, bright, colour to use with these penguins. This card is a very clever fold, too ... nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever fold Di, the penguins are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very clever and cute Diane. The black and white penguins really work well with Granny Apple Green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool fancy fold ,Di, and yes, your penguins really pop against the Granny Apple Green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Diane. So love your fancy fold - it is such fun and so cute with the penguins. Your use of Granny Apple Green in its various forms is brilliant. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design for your cute little penguins. Your homemade DSP is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such acute fold card Diane and the black and white team so well with Granny Apple Green as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card Diane. Love this fold, sets the penguins up to be admired. I didn't know campology was bell ringing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how cute!! Each of the little easel sections are fabulous, I really love the penguins on your fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.