Wednesday 2 June 2021

Week 1 - Colour Creations Blog Hop - All 5 2021-2023 Incolors

 

Hello and Welcome to Week 1 of the New Colour Creations 2021-2022 Blog Hop. If you are new to this blog this is where we the "Art With Heart Team Australia" get together once a week and present our projects using each colour from the Stampin' Up! colour pallets. We do this in Alphabetical order Except for the 5 new incolors that we are showcasing all together.

So this week our colours are - Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya.  I have chosen to do all of my 5 cards in the same style using only the said colors along with Basic White and a little Granny Apple Green and Old Olive for the leaves. 

My card bases are using the Incolor with a Basic White Layer that I embossed using the New "Bark 3D" embossing folder, I then added another layer of the Incolor that I cut out using the largest of the Stitched So Sweetly dies and the another Basic White using the next size down from the same die set. I then made my Pansy flower from the New "Pansy Patch Bundle" I finished off the front with a Happy Birthday from the same set and Matching "Open Weave Ribbon" and the New 2021-2023 Incolor Jewels.


My inserts are all the same Stamped using the 2021-2023 Incolor ink pads I also used the same DSP "Pansy Petals" on all 5 cards. I love the way they all look even making Evening Evergreen Pansies. All the Items used in this project are in the Current 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, If you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I might help you with your purchase.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
 
You can hop over to the next person in the Blog Hop-: Andrea Sargent, From here
                                                        

                           

If you have a broken link or have come to this blog hop midway, you can view all the participants below:

Hugs Diane xx




12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to showcase the In Colors, Di. All of the pansies look gorgeous! Lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful group of cards! The pansies were a great choice for showing off the different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful way to showcase these colours Di - your cards look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, and who'd have even thought of green pansies but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, this set of cards is SO gorgeous. I really love how you have simplified the colour palette for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Di, you have created some gorgeous cards that would have taken you so much time. This is a lovely layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to showcase the new In Colours Diane. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely Diane. The diecut pansies are perfect for your lovely layered design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stack of birthday pansy cards all ready to write in and hand out! Love how you added the pansy DSP inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely collection of In Colour cards, Diane. Granny Apple Green and Old Olive were a perfect choice for the leaves. Love all the different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards Diane, you've showcased them all so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Di, just a gorgeous way to showcase the new colours. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.