Wednesday 8 July 2020

Week 6 Colour Creations Showcase - Bumble Bee

Week 6 Colour Creations Showcase - Bumble Bee

https://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=5307 
Well Hello to everyone and I hope it's been a good week. Here we are with week 6 of the 2020-2021 Colour Creations Showcase and as we are going through the colours in Alphabetical order we are now at Bumble Bee. This is one of the new In Colors for 2020-2022 and I just love the rich golden yellow that this colour brings to the Stampin' Up! range. 

I have chosen to do some tone on tone stamping to take advantage to this beautiful colour and I chose the lovely Celebrate Sunflower stamp set and dies to create my card.

So I started with a Bumble Bee card base and added a Whisper White layer and then stamped the large sunflower onto the Bumble Bee Layer and then added this to the front of the card. I then die cut out the beautiful filigree sunflower in Gold foil sheet and place this onto so dimensionals, I also die cut 2 green leaves and glued them in place. 
I stamped my Sentiment using Early Espresso and then sponged around the edge. I placed a flagged end banner behind to finish it off. 


My inside of the card I kept simple by stamping the large sunflower using Bumble Bee ink I only wanted part of the flowers so stamping in 2 opposite corners worked well. My words I stamped in Early Espresso to match the front of the card. 
All the items used in this project can be found in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, if you would like to purchase any or all of the products used here please give me a call, email or PM me. 
To catch all of the other beautiful Bumble Bee project this week please head over to Catherine's Page Here-: 

Have a great week Hugs Diane xxx

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, the tone on tone sunflowers look amazing, especially with the gold sunflower over the top. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Diane, I love the contrast of the beautiful soft, detailed stamped image against the sharp, bright filigree die cut. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tone on tone stamping before you layered the rest of your card Diane, really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, I love the background stamping with the foil sunflower on top, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di I really love your gorgeous tone on tone stamping - it is so beautiful! Thank you for inspiring us all with your Bumblebee creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how the gold sunflower shines on the tone on tone background. A lovely card Di.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Diane. The tone on tone stamping looks great and I love that big, bold gold sunflower - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The delicate die-cut sunflower looks so pretty over the gorgeous background stamping, Diane. This is a lovely card, and beautiful way to showcase Bumblebee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.