Monday 20 July 2020

https://bit.ly/HoC2020July 
     Hi Everyone and welcome to the Heart of Christmas 2020 Blog-hop. This is a monthly blog that will be published on the 3rd Monday of each month and showcasing the beautiful Christmas products in the 2020 August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue.
I have chosen for my 1st project of this blog a Diamond Spring Card using the beautiful new DSP Called Poinsettia Place (page 15) along with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle (page15) I am really loving this new bundle and can see me using it a lot. 
So drum roll........... here is my card.........


     This is a lovely fun fold and is so easy to make, but looks so fabulous (well I think so anyway) 
I decided to use Very Vanilla card along with Garden green and Real Red for the flowers. I kept my colours very traditional as I thought this card needed to be that way.  I did however stamp my Merry Christmas in Cherry Cobbler as Real Red didn't look bright enough on the Very Vanilla Card.
     My writing panel is on the bottom of the card and I stamped my insert message here along with some berries from the same stamp set.

     
     I didn't place a Garden Green layer on here but wish that I had after (next time) so as you can see there is plenty of place to write your message here and this card also fits into a 5 1/2 inch square envelope for posting.
All the items used in this project can be found in the Annual 2020-2021 and Aug- Dec 2020 Mini Catalogues. If you would like to purchase any of these product please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
to Catch all of the other lovely projects in this hop please head over to Judy May's page here-:
Thank you for looking at my project
Bye for now Hugs Diane xxx

Items used in this project-: 

106550          Very Vanilla Card Stock   
108605          Garden Green Card Stock
106549          Whisper White Card Stock
153487          Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
155148          Poinsettia Petal Bundle
147083          Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
154880          Cherry Cobbler Blender Pen Combo
132708          Memento Black Ink Pad
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Amazing card Di, I love this fancy fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool fold, Di! I made one years ago, but now you've got me keen to try it again. It looks wonderful with the poinsettia blooms on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rather special card, Diane! Lovely use of the paper and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di this Diamond Spring fold is amazing - I've never heard of this fold before but I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fun fold card Di. I've never tried this style but must give it a go after seeing yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fancy fold does show the poinsettias up really well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great card Di. I love your fancy fold with the Poinsettia Petals bundle. Gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fancy fold to show off the poinsettias. Really great card Di, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful fancy fold card showcasing those beautiful poinsettias, Di, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those poinsettias look amazing on this fun fold design, Di. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love a fun fold Diane and your card is lovely. The poinsettias are perfect for this design. So clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.