Sunday 31 May 2020

#22 Theatre Card Using World of Good Suite from Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone, This week I have this card called a Theatre Card It's really not that hard it just looks daunting with so many pieces. But why not give it a try. If you would like the Written tutorial for this card please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials  Everything is FREE you just have to ask to join.

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in this video Please give me a call, Email or PM me so that I can help you with your Purchase.

Hugs Diane













• ----- • D I S C L A I M E R • ----- •
 I'm a Stampin' Up!
Demonstrator and products used in my videos are from Stampin' Up! You can
purchase any of the products by giving me either a call, email or PM.
(Australia ONLY)  Thank you for watching.
There are older videos that use retired product/s The
products used were current at the time of the video release.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.