Tuesday 14 May 2019

Colour Creations - Soft Sea Foam

http://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=3743 
Hi Everyone, Well here we are again with our lovely Colour Creations Blog-Hop and how sad is it that we are almost finished all the colours.
This week our colour is called Soft Sea Foam what a lovely colour so pretty I love it.

I used the Let is Ride stamp set and made it look as though the horse is running through the water. My card was made using a Pool Party card base the a White layer before adding a second layer in Soft Sea Foam. This is a sort of easel card with a difference as it opens like a regular card as well.

I used the sea stamp for the High Tide stamp set as I thought this looked the best a stamped tone on tone. I coloured my horse using the blender pens before adding this to the a layer for the easel part of the card.
As you can see from this photo when you pull the ribbon the easel lifts up revealing a messages at the top and bottom of the card. But it will also lay flat to post or if you would like it standing like a regular card as seen in the photo below.

All the items used in the project as in the current Occasions and 2018-2019 Annual Catalogues and will be carrying over to the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. if you would like to purchase any or all of the product used in the project please give me a Call, email or PM so that I might help you with your purchase.
To catch all the other Soft Sea Foam Hoppers please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:
Hugs Diane xx

2 comments:

  1. Diane I really love your easel card and how you've made your horse run through the water. Thanks for hopping along tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I was wavering about this stamp set, but now it's carrying over I may have to splurge and get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.