Saturday 30 June 2018

Adhesives - Quick Tip

Hi Everyone, Today I have a chart showing you the best adhesives for each project type. I hope you find it helpful.
For me I like to use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, as I find it gives me the chance to move my project into place. (wiggle room) as a lot of people would say. I also love my Silicone Craft Sheet as if you are a little heavy handed with your glue it doesn't get all over your work surface. When it dries on your craft sheet it will then peel off keeping your craft sheet and your work surface nice and clean. you can find this chart in your 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue on page 213.
If you would like to purchase any of these products please give me call or email me so that I might help you with your project.
Hugs Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.