Hello and welcome to another project, this Sunday October 4th 2026 I have a love Christmas box for you all. I know you can make this for other times of the year and I think it would be great to these times as well. It will hold a small glass jar candle. These make great gifts for work mates, or friends of all ages. If you would like the written tutorial for this project please pop over to my Facebook Group Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials. We all look forward to seeing you there.
Hugs Diane xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.