Wednesday 11 May 2022

Week 2 Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2022-23 Parakeet Party

 

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to week 2 of the 2022-23 Blog-Hop. This week our 2nd Incolor is Called Parakeet Party. This is a really lovely bright green. Beings that green is my favourite colour I really didn't have any problems working with it.

 I decided I would make another fancy fold card this one I am calling "Hidden Gift Card Holder Card" What a mouthful ah! 

 
This time I started my card with a Garden Green card base and added the Parakeet Party as my layer along with the beautiful Tea Boutique DSP. I also used the Cup of Tea bundle and the Color & Contour Bundle for this project. Stamping my flower in Parakeet Party, all the other stamping was done in Garden Green. I finished off the front with the beautiful new gems called Glossy Dots Assorted. My front flap was cut from the dies in the color & Contour set. 
 As you can see there is a hidden pocket inside the card for you to place a gift card. This design is so versatile that I think it could be used for all occasions. I really loving the new Incolors, I hope you will give them a try out. If you would like to know more about the Stampin' Up! Colour range or product please feel free to give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.

To keep hopping along you can use the button for the next person here: Andrea Sargent
 
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here
Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Di, to make a hidden gift holder - this is so clever and so cute! Perfect for cards for teenagers and men too. Parakeet Party looks fabulous with Garden Green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di, you are amazing with your fancy folds. I love this weeks fancy fold and the hidden pocket for a gift card. Love the way you have showcased Parakeet Party. Beautiful. (Sorry about the anonymous comment - blogger isn’t letting me comment any other way at present.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fancy fold card Di, I love the hidden pocket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gift card fancy fold Di and that teacup DSP coordinates well with Parakeet Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A card and a gift all in one, decorated with so much prettiness - fabulous, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you turned this fun fold into a gift card holder! Love the dsp and colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an effective and creative gift card holder Di. I'd never have thought Garden Green would work so well but you have proved otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very clever card with that hidden gift card pocket, Di. Lovely use of this DSP and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for a gift card holder and isn't this dsp great! Such a gorgeous card Di, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hidden gift card pocket. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.