Monday 13 January 2020

Dressed to Impress Card #2 Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone,

This weeks Video is using the Best Dressed Bundle along with the Dress to Impress DSP, I love this set and the dies also come with a lovely bag to make up (Which will be a video another time).

If you live in Australia and would like to purchase these product please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase or if you prefer to shop online go to the Stampin' Up! website and place your order putting my name in (Diane Furniss) as your demonstrator.

Thanks hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.