Wednesday 27 November 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 15

http://bit.ly/HOC_WK15
Hi Everyone,
I have been so busy this week that I really had a rush job on my card, so it's really simple card this week. I have used the Christmastime suite as I really don't think you have to do much with the designer series paper to make a beautiful looking card.

I layered my Merry Merlot card with gold foil sheet and then 2 pieces of the designer paper I placed the ribbon through the area where the join is and then added a bow. I stamped the Merry Christmas in Merry Merlot ink and cut out using the layering ovals mounting the Whisper White on top of the gold foil before adding dimensional to the back to give a little height.
I kept the inside very simple as well with just a sentiment and a row of pine cones.

I know it was a rush job but I was very happy with the result.
With only a few more days to go in this set I will be sad to see it go as I think it is so beautiful.
To see the other Christmas Hoppers please head over to Michele's Page here-:
If you would like to purchase any or all of the product used in this project please give me a Call, email or PM so that I can help you.
Bye for now, Hugs Diane xxx

5 comments:

  1. You should be happy with the result Diane as your card is lovely. The DSP in this suite is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Diane. Love your use of the DSP from the Christmastime is Here suite. It's a gorgeous suite which is shown well with the simplicity of your design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have guessed it was a rushed card, Di, this is beautiful. Wish this paper could stay around all year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your bow is perfection! And I love the beautiful card you've given it to sit on LOL. The Merlot and Gold is a fabulous colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Diane. I love the gorgeous richness of colours in this DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.