Sunday 22 September 2019

Double Dutch Fold Card Over the Moon

Hi Everyone,
Sorry this YOUTUBE link is late, being away on holiday put me a little behind.
Never mind I'm back on track now.
This is a great little card and if you would like to purchase all or any of the product used in this card please feel free to
give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase or you can go to the Stampin' Up! website and place your order
When it asked for your demonstrator please put my name in "Diane Furniss"
Thanks Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.