Wednesday 21 August 2019

HEART OF CHRISTMAS 2019 - Week 1

 http://bit.ly/2019HOC1

Hello Everyone, wow has it been a year since the last Heart of Christmas Blog Hop, where has the time gone. But as I love Christmas it's a very special time of year and it makes me happy I was grateful to be able to join in again this year. Thanks to the lovely Claire Daly for organizing this event.
My first project for the year is a very simple one and you will be able to see my YOUTUBE video of this card on the 1st September 2019 when is goes live.

 I have used the beautiful "Feels Like Frost" DSP for this project and I think is comes up a treat. these papers are just to die for (Well I think they are). So I have 2 cards one in Purple Posy and Highland Heather and the other in Balmy Blue and Night of Navy. I used the Rhinestones form bother the Annual catalogue and the Holiday Catalogue they are the Pretty peacock and the Holiday rhinestones and they are perfect of this project as they match so well. I also used the layering rectangle dies to make the layers. I stamped my Merry Christmas in Gorgeous Grape and the other using the Shimmer White Embossing Powder I then finished off with the Wink of Stella to give the sparkle to the frost.


I made one of the cards as a top fold and the other as a side fold just to be different and I like both ways. I added a 1 inch piece of DSP on the side and stamped using the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. I layered the inside to match the outside as for me this just set the tone.
All the items used in these projects can be found in both the Annual 2019-2020 Catalogue and the New Holiday Catalogue that goes live on the 4th September 2019 if you would like to purchase all or any of the items used here please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch the other hoppers in this Blog please head over to Claire Daly's Page Here-:
Thanks for taking a look.
Bye for now Hugs Diane xxx

10 comments:

  1. Both these cards really showcase this stunning DSP Di and I really like how one opens from the top and one from the side x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective layering with that gorgeous DSP Diane and I love the inside of your cards - they're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ways to use this beautiful DSP Diane. Thank you for playing along in week 1 of Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design is a very effective way to showcase this DSP, Diane. It really adds depth to the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, I love this DSP as well and I used to do that front design but stamping on all 3 layers. I will have to give it a go with the DSP What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the triple time format for these cards and the beautiful insides as well. Great use of this DSP and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous use of these lovely papers Diane, your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful cards showcasing this amazing dsp. The triple matted layers are super effective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of this stunning DSP Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great way to show off these papers. I love that the smallest rectangle highlights a pretty part of the photo paper. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.