Tuesday 5 March 2019

Colour Creations - Pool Party

http://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=3491
Hi Everyone,
Week 38 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop and this week our colour if Pool Party. A beautiful Aqua Marine colour sooo Pretty (Well at least I think so).
I have chosen to use the Beauty Abounds stamp set as I really do love this one. With the card that I have created this week I think it looks so pretty and delicate.


I also used the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch as well and coloured my Butterflys using the Pool Party Marker pen and a touch of Wink of Stella. I stamped the circles and splatter marks on the card front in Pool Party and the background butterflies in Smoky Slate. I added dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and some 1/8 inch ribbon just to add that little something to the front. I finished off the front by add just 3 small rhinestones, to me it's just enough.


The insert I also matted to match the front of the card and stamped the flouish and splatter in Pool Party and the sentiment in Memento Ink. I have make this card 4 times in total, in Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, and Melon Mambo and it looks lovely in all 4 colours. 
All the items used in this project are in the current 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue and the 2019 Occasions Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the items used in this project please give me a call, email or PM me so that I can help you.
To catch the rest of Pool Party Blog-Hop please head over to Catherine's page Here-:
Bye for now,
Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card Di. Your colour combo is really soft and elegant and it's very balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really lovely, Diane. I love the Pool Party and grey together, such a lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane I can see why you've made this card design 4 times...it is lovely! Thank you so much for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Diane and such a lovely colour combo. Pool Party really does work with so many other colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.