Wednesday 7 November 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 13

https://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/11/heart-of-christmas-week-13-christmas-creations-bought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team.html

Hi All, Well here we are at week 13 of the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop. This week I have chosen to used Items that are in the both the Annual and Holiday Catalogue.


I started with a  Cherry Cobbler card base and added a Whisper White Layer that I had run through my Big Shot using the Quilt Top Embossing folder then I Added another Cherry Cobbler layer along with a Whisper White layer for my stamped image from the Holiday Catalogue called "So Santa" I borrowed this set off of a friend's mother. I then stamped my Sentiment on some more Whisper White and using the die from the "Merry Christmas"Thinlits I cut it out and then cut another one in Cherry Cobbler and placed behind.


I mounted both my image and sentiment onto dimensionals and then place them on the front of the  card.  Oops I did colour in the Santa image using my markers first.

I kept the insert simple by just stamping on some more Whisper White the greeting and two rows of holly. I was really happy with is card and I don't want to give the stamp set back......boo hoo
I might have to get this one as well.
To catch up with everyone else's Christmas hop please head over to Claire's page here.
Hugs Diane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Di, your santa puts a big smile on my face. Supper cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's pretty cute that Santa isn't he? Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring, Di, he is a super cute Santa and puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, every time I see this little Santa, he makes me smile. Gorgeous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this Santa Di, great colouring and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.