Wednesday 19 September 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 6

http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/09/heart-of-christmas-week-6-christmas-creations-brought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team-a.html

Hi Everyone wow week 6 already isn't the time going fast and only 14 weeks until Christmas. I better start thinking about presents soon.
This week I'm using a set that is in the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue Page 99 and 215 it's called "Night of Bethlehem" and I love it.


I have used a crumb cake card base then added a gold foil sheet layer before the Very Vanilla layer. I stamped one set of the village using the Early Espresso ink and then I die cut another village from gold foil sheet and layered it over the top and slightly down so that both could be seen. I added the start using silver glimmer paper and then stamped my sentiment on the left hand side. I then stamped and die cut the Mary and Joseph figures and mounted them on dimensionals. I then stamped some more stars for the sky.


I added an insert in Very Vanilla card stock and stamped this using the same Early Espresso ink as for the front of the card.
All of the items for this project are in the current 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue, if you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a call or you can place an online order. When placing an online order where it asks for a demonstrators name please put mine Diane Furniss Thank you. 
To see the other hoppers projects for week 6 please go to Claire's page Here.
Bye for now Hugs all Diane xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant card. I love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di this is a stunning card - I love how you've used the foil in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card this week Di. Very classic and elegant. Really love the inside too. Thanks for playing along this week with Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Di, love all those shiny accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card Di and love how you have decorated the inside too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll echo some of the previous comments here Diane, and say a, stunning and elegant design. A very special card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Diane. I love this bundle too and need to get it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, all those metallics and glitter look fantastic! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.