Sunday 17 November 2019

Teepee Card Toile Christmas Stampin' Up!

Hi Everyone, a few weeks back on the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop I featured this card, And now you can see the YOUTUBE Video that goes with it. You will also find all the measurements on my FACEBOOK group page:- Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials

So if you would like to have a PDF of this tutorial please head over.

I hope you enjoy this project, if you would like to purchase any of all of the product used in the project please give me a Call, PM or email so that I can help you.

Please remember that this Holiday Catalogue end on the 2nd January so time is running out to order this Toile Christmas items.

Hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.