Wednesday 13 November 2019

Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 13

https://bit.ly/2K5M19P
Hi Everyone, here we are once again with another week of lovely Christmas projects to share.
This week I have decided to make a Tealight Candle Card and I have actually made 8 of them to give out to the girls I work with. The card holds 3 Tealight Candles and I think it's just a lovely way to give a small gift as well as a card to your workmates. I'm sure you could find plenty of different things to fill it with, like sweets or money or gift card.
I made this card in so many different styles that it's hard to pick a favourite but I must say that I think the one made using Purple Posy and Gorgeous Grape would have to be one of mine. I also made the Poinsettia flower using the Rooted In Nature dies I cut 14 of the small leaves and 2 large leaves and was really pleased at the result.

Here are a few more of the cards. I hope the girls like them when I give them out in about a months time. Except for the Black and white card all the items can be found in the Stampin' Up! Annual 2019 - 2020 Catalogue and the 2019 Holiday Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of the product from the Holiday catalogue please be aware that this catalogue ends on the 2nd January 2020 so you will have to get in quick. If I can help you with your purchase please give me a call, PM or email so that I can help you.
To catch the other projects in this weeks blog please head over to Judy's Page Here-: 
Catch you again next week, Hugs Diane xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, these look great! I love a practical gift, and when it's presented so beautifully it's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift for your colleagues, Diane. I love the flower you've created with the leaves from Rooted In Nature dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts, Di and your Poinsettia is gorgeous but I'm really drawn to the deer card with the square windows for the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, This is a great gift, please, please can you give the instructions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie,
      The instructions for this card will be on my Facebook group on Sunday 24th Nov 2019.
      Facebook group name is Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials.

      Delete
  5. Such great cards Diane. Love the way they hold the tea lights. I’m sure you’re workmates will be delighted. 💓

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Di your work girls must have loved these. They are all beautiful but I love your Santa one in particular xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gift idea Diane. The one with Santa is my favourite. He is so expertly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Diane, these are just gorgeous. What a beautiful idea. There is no doubt your co-workers will just love them - how could they not. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.