Wednesday 6 November 2019

Heart of Christmas - 2019 Week 12

http://bit.ly/2019HOC12


Well Hello Everyone, here we are getting to pointy end of the Heart of Christmas 2019 Blog-Hop.
With only 8 week today until Christmas day I hope you have all started your Christmas Shopping.
This week I have another fancy fold card that I really enjoyed making as I have seen this card done 3 different ways. It's Called a Teepee Card and I love it.


I decided I would use the Toile Tidings DSP for this card so I make one in both colours. I also used the Natures Beauty stamp set and the sentiment tag for the Toile Christmas Bundle along with the Delicata Gold ink. I layered my ovals using 3 in all  before attaching it to the front of the card with Dimensionals. I added a Velcro dot to hold the card shape this also allows it to fold flat to send in the post, and popped a few Toile Tiding Enamel dots to finish off the card.


I also added my insert to the inside of the card so that you have somewhere to write your message. I think this is such an easy card to make and it looks really different. I know it's not a new concept but I think its who ever receives it will like it.


The photo above shows how this card lays flat to go into an envelope.
All the items used in this project can be found in the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue and the 2019 Holiday Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these products please give me a call, PM or email so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the other Heart of Christmas Bloggers please head over to Claire's Page Here-:
Catch you all later.
Hugs Diane xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Your teepee cards look great Di! Love all your fancy folds. Thanks for playing along in week 12 Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing fancy fold card design, Di, I have never seen this type of card before but I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards for the Toile Tiding papers and the cute little bunny fits perfectly. Well done, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Di what a great fancy fold I have never seen one of these before, you are have made a lovely couple of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Diane. The bunny image works well with the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane your teepee card is fantastic. I like both colours and your little bunny is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such a fun fold, and it looks amazing with the cute bunny on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teepee cards look great Diane! And I love that sweet bunny stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.