Sunday 16 February 2020

#7 Money Holder Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone,

This weeks project is a carry on from last weeks. If you would like to the written tutorial for this project please head over to my FACEBOOK Group page 'Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials" I would love to see you there.

If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products used in this video please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. Or if you prefer to shop online head over to the Stampin' Up! website and place your order, when asked for your demonstrator please place my name "Diane Furniss"in the space provided.

Thank you Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.