Sunday 9 February 2020

#6 Pleated Card Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone,
This week I have a Pleated Card for you all to try.
If you would like to purchase any of the products used in this video and you live in Australia please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. Or if you prefer to shop online head over to the Stampin' Up! Web site and place your order, when ask for your demonstrator please place my Name "Diane Furniss"in the box provided. Thank you.
Hugs Diane xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.