Wednesday 4 September 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 3

https://bit.ly/2MPafZ0


Hi Everyone, here we are with week 3 of the Heart of Christmas 2019. So far we have seen some lovely cards and projects with so much inspiration for us all.
This week I have chosen to "Case the Catalogue" my card can be found on page 30 of the Holiday
catalogue. I just loved this card and I love the Brightly Gleaming suite as well.

I started with a whisper white card base and added a Pretty peacock layer before add the beautiful Brightly Gleaming DSP followed by some Gold Foil sheet that I used the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder on. I then added another layer of white before punching out the baubles using the coordinating punches that come with the lovely Christmas Gleaming Stamp set Bundle. I fussy cut the holly leaves and used the sprig punch from the Annual Catalogue to finish off the front of my card.

I kept the inside of the card very simple by just added a pretty peacock layer along with the white layer I then stamped the words and the filigree pattern of finish the inside.
I have used this Bundle so much over the last few weeks that I know it will stay with me for some time. If you would like to purchase all or any of the products used in this project please give me a call, email or PM me so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the other week 3 hoppers please head over to Judy's page here-:
Bye for now......
Hugs Diane xxx

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card from the outside in Diane. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diane, I will have to use the sprigs on one of my cards I love that added element to this gorgeous stamp set and suite! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all certainly love this bundle, and no wonder when you are making such gorgeous cards! I think this bundle is a keeper! Your card is amazing - I love all of the layers over the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diane. Your holly berries and leaves are so well coloured. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous case Di. The spriggs are great. This was one of my favourite cards in the catalogue and yoo have done a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Dianne. You've done a fabulous job CASEing the catty and i especially like your hammered gold foil xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job of CASEing this card, it's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.