Wednesday 28 August 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 2

 http://bit.ly/2019HOC2

Hi Everyone, here we are with week 2 of the beautiful Heart of Christmas 2019 Blog Hop. Wow there were some lovely cards and inspiration last week, I think we all are going to have some more beautiful cards and decorations again with week. My card this week is based on a card Called a "Double Gate Fold Card".


My Card uses the beautiful Christmas Gleaming Bundle, Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper and the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing folder all on page 31 of the Holiday Catalogue. I also used the Delicata Metallic ink in Copper (Page 16) to stamp my lovely holly and I used the Granny apple Green and Seaside Spray in light and dark to colour the holly before fussy cutting them out.


Once you remove the Belly Band and open the card you can see that I have punched out even more of the lovely ornaments and 1 3/4 inch circles to mount everything onto I used the Hammered Metal embossing folder to add texture to the circles and then added the Merry Christmas at the bottom to finish off the inside of the card........Where do you sign the card do I hear you ask? well...........


On the Back of the card I have added 3 Whisper White panels and stamped across the 3 panels before gluing them into place and this is where you write your message.
This card is really stunning and easy to make. All the items used in this project are available from the 4th September 2019 - 2nd January 2020 in the Holiday Catalogue, so if you would like to purchase all or any of these products please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. (Australia ONLY)
Now why not head over to Claire's Page Here-: to catch up with all the other lovely Christmas Projects in week 2.
Buy for Now...
Hugs Diane xx

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing fancy fold card Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collection of beautiful baubles and holly on the belly band Di. Thanks for playing along in week 2 of Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fantastic card Diane, just wonderful, I love your gatefold card and all the details that you have put into it. It looks so gorgeous with this beautiful DSP. I love how you have the extra centre part that pops forward for your ornaments to really shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card but wow, when you open it and all those fancy baubles pop out, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing card Diane, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is an amazing fancy fold, Diane. I'm sure it looks even more amazing in real life with all the sparkly copper highlights!

    ReplyDelete

  7. What a card. If I got that card it would be displayed every year. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A striking card with all the navy and copper accents Diane. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing card! I thought the front was fabulous, but then it opened up to even more fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow, that is amazing. I love what you have done with this fancy fold, totally stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.