Wednesday 18 October 2023

Week 25 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Garden Green

 


Hello and welcome to week 25 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Garden Green, and as green is my favourite colour I really didn't find it hard to work with. But I did see the card style that I made for this project on Pinterest and I thought I'm going to give this one a try. I don't know what they called it and there wasn't any name for me to give credit to. So I'm calling it an inside Flip card.


Well I purchased this set back at the beginning of the Mini catalogue and I had a few idea's about what I wanted to do with it and this was one of them. This set is called Warmest Heart Bundle. I love these little thermos's they are so cute. Anyway I stamped them in Bubble Bath and Garden Green to match the DSP and but out the 3 thermos's colouring the cup on the top so that it looked rounded.  I added my Garden Green layer to a Basic White card base and added the DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic papers. Finishing off the front of the card with a sentiment from the same bundle.

But the magic of this card happens when you open it. You have these lovely 3 flaps inside that move with the card. I also added the Garden Green layers to the inside of the card and stamped the flowers, again from the same bundle. But I added more DSP to the flaps to add some extra interest. 

As you can seen the flaps can be seen from any angle when the card is being displayed. If you would like to know more about this card design or the product that have been used please feel free to contact me. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue and the 2023 Mini Catalogue. 

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Theresa Gerrard



 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



5 comments:

  1. Such a clever design, and a fun card, Di! The whimsical look of the thermoses and flowers is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, your Warmest Heart Bundle Flip card is so fun with its whimsical retro vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is a really clever fancy fold that shows off the DSP and the thermoses so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design and way to feature Garden Green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your retro card with those cool thermoses, they certainly bring back some good memories. Clever fancy fold, I may have one coming up soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.