Wednesday 31 August 2022

Week 18 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Early Espresso

 

Hi Everyone, Welcome to week 18 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop. We are featuring the Colour Early Espresso today and I love this colour its a beautiful dark brown. So I have chosen to make a Faux Centre Stepper Card. I am using the beautiful Abigail Rose DSP and the matching Cottage Rose Bundle.

I started with an Early Espresso card Base and added Basic White layers before the Abigail Rose DSP. I then stamped a Flower and Leaves from the matching stamped set using Early Espresso ink and coloured using the Ivory Blends. I then used the Lifter to lighten the colour. Adding these to the front of the card along with my Sentiment using the Stylish Shape dies. and finishing off this Champagne Rhinestones.

The inside of my card I layered my Basic White onto some Crumb Cake and stamped my sentiment and some more leave. Colouring the leaves using the same technique as I did for the flower and leaves on the front of the card.

All the items used in this project can be found the the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these item or would like to purchased them please feel free to give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to- Kathryn


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of this paper, Di ... and I like that you used Ivory Stampin' Blends to colour the die-cut flowers. The inside of your card is decorated beautifully, too. Lovely way to showcase Early Espresso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Di. I love it so much. Your choice of DSP is perfect with the Faux Centre Stepper card. I love your stamped images coloured with the Ivory Stampin’ blends. Your layering, both inside and out is perfect. All so lovely. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Di, your Faux Centre Stepper Card is amazing! Such a perfect way to showcase this stunning DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Di with the lovely Abigail Rose DSP displayed nicely using this fancy fold. I love the focal flower on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought that a brown card could be so pretty and feminine! It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap on the faux centre step card!!
    Lovely card Di, that DSP is a real winner for showcasing Early Espresso. It looks lovely in this fancy fold card.
    Kathryn R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Abigail Rose papers are used beautifully in your centre stepper card, Di. Such a big bold pattern and your softer coloured flowers on the front, with the Ivory Blends is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect paper to share Early Espresso with, it shows it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.