Wednesday 6 July 2022

Week 10 Colour Creations Blog-Hop Blushing Bride

 

Hi All, and welcome to week 10 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we have a lovely Pink for you it's called Blushing Bride. This colour is part of the Subtles Collection and is a very pretty pale pink colour. I have designed my card using some of the New Sale-A-Bration Silver & Gold DSP. I have chosen the Silver to work with and as the paper is white I used my Blending Brush to colour the paper Blushing Bride. I coloured heavier in some places to give a bit of a mottled look. So starting with a Blushing Bride card base I added a Silver Foil Sheet and then the Coloured DSP. I then used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut out 2 square frames and attached these to the front of the card using Dimensionals. I then used the Pansy Patch Bundle to make my 2 pansy flowers with both Blushing Bride and Basic White card. I assembled these and added them to the squares. I then stamped the Happy Birthday from the same bundle to place in the Flag ended Sentiment die. To finish off the front I used the beautiful Iridescent Rhinestones.


Wow that DSP came up a treat being coloured.

I used the off cut from the DSP for the insert of my card, Stamping my sentiment from the same bundle and in Blushing Bride ink. keeping the insert very basic. I think I might finish off the front of the card with a bit of Wink of Stella on the flowers. but who knows. All the items used in this project are in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. A very feminine card indeed. If you would like to know more about these product of the Sale-A-Bration items please feel free to give me a Call, Email or PM, so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rosa Leyden


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

 

9 comments:

  1. Love the way you've coloured the DSP, and the pansies are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di that DSP looks fantastic coloured in with Blushing Bride! Your pansies are perfectly pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colouring the DSP was a great idea, for your background, Di. The silver touches on your card look lovely with Blushing Bride, and your layout is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard7 July 2022 at 06:41

    I love your mottled colouring of the background paper, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I agree with you Di, that DSP comes up beautifully with colour applied. The pansies were a perfect choice of flower for this challenge. A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di your pansies are very soft and pretty. I love the silver elements with Blushing Bride and how you have blended ink onto the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, it's so nice to see a card made with the Pansy bundle! I love all your layers and your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the SAB foiled papers look great coloured. A beautifully soft feminine card using those gorgeous pansies, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So feminine Diane. The Blushing Bride works beautifully with the silver foiled paper and those lovely pansies. Thanks for reminding me about them. They are so pretty and make for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.