Sunday 5 January 2020

Peaceful Moments Birthday Card #1Using Stampin" Up! Products

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to you all. I know 2020 is not starting off to well here in Australia at the moment with all the fires. But lets hope that they are all out soon and life can get back to some form of normality.

My Family and I would like to extend our well wishes to each and everyone who has been effected by the terrible situation.

On a brighter note here is the 1st YOUTUBE Video for 2020 if you would like to purchase any or all of the projects used in this video please give me a Call, PM or email so that I can help you with your purchase. You can also Shop online and put my name "Diane Furniss" in as your demonstrator when placing your order.

Hugs Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.