Tuesday 11 December 2018

Colour Creations - Melon Mambo


http://whatcathymade.com.au/awh-colour-creations-blog-hop-week-28-melon-mambo/
Hi Everyone, This week is Melon Mambo week I love this colour, I really am a person who loves pink and this is such a beautiful pink colour.

I have made 2 cards this week using the same stamp set. "Abstract Impressions" this is a really lovely set as well.

For my 1st card used the Melon Mambo card base and some Whisper White at the top and stamped my images in 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping I also added some DSP at the bottom from the Garden Impression pack and I used some love ribbon to finish off the front of the card.

 The inside was just some simple stamping.
My 2nd card was using the Melon Mambo card base also.

This time I added 2 layers to the front of the card and then an scalloped oval using the last of my last years Sale-abration glimmer paper I used the same stamp set and once again I stamped 1st and 2nd generation. I added the butterfly with some plain pearls and my little happy birthday to finish it off. The inside was very similar to the other card just different words.
All the items except the glimmer paper and butterfly can be found in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of these items please call or email me so that I can help you with your purchase.
to catch the other Melon Mambo blogs please head over to Catherine's Page Here:-
Bye for now see you next week.
Diane xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bright & cheery cards, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have achieved two different looks with the same stamp set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are really lovely! The flowers and butterflies work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Diane...isn't that artistic expressions stamp such a simple but so effective stamp? It makes me feel like Monet every time i stamp with it! Thank you so much for hopping along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous and pretty cards Diane.Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.