Wednesday 24 October 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 11

https://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/10/heart-of-christmas-week-11-christmas-creations-bought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team.html

Well Hello Everyone!

Wow Week 11 of the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop and only 9 weeks until Christmas. If you haven't started your Christmas Cards and Shopping yet I think you might want to get cracking soon.
This week I make my card in Gray Granite and I love the way it turned out. I have has a really good week, this week with the creative juices really running well. (or at least I think so)........lol


I used Granite Gray for my base and Basic Gray for the layer before adding copper foil sheet that I embossed using the Subtle Embossing folder and then the Joyous Noel DSP.
The 2 stamp set used were Peaceful Noel and Making Christmas Bright. I stamped the branches from the Peaceful Noel and added Metallic Pearls to the ends so that it match in with the DSP.


After using the layering circles for the sentiment I attached them using dimensional to the front of the card.


I stamped my insert using Tranquil Tide and Merry Merlot ink to give a real Christmas feel to the insert.
All the items used in the project can be found in the 2018-2019 Annual catalogue and the 2018 Holiday Catalogue. If you would like to purchase these items please give me a call or email so that I might help you with your purchase.
To catch all the other Heart of Christmas week 11 Bloggers please go to Claire's Page Here
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Diane  xxx

7 comments:

  1. A striking card Diane and that copper embossed panel looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering Diane, and that subtle embossing folder is gorgeous on the copper foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout, Diane. I love all your coppery accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful layout and I love the copper highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very striking card Diane...how good does that copper foil look embossed with the subtle embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card Di with all those beautiful foiled bits. Comes together really well. Thanks for playing along with Heart of Christmas Week 11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Di and the copper just pops. Also love how you have decorated the inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.