Wednesday 26 September 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 7

http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/09/heart-of-christmas-week-7-christmas-creations-brought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team-a.html 

Hi All, here we are at week 7 of the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop. My project this week is more of a classic look card. Simple in design but I think you will like it.


I started with a Real Red card base and added a Whisper white layer that I run through my Big Shot using the Cable Knit Embossing folder. I then added 3 banners in different lengths that I had flagged the end using the Triple Banner Punch. I stamped my Noel and Holly Leaves using the "Peaceful Poinsettia" Bundle and coloured in the holly before die cutting them out using the matching dies and stitched ovals and layering ovals. I then punched out a couple of sprig using the Sprig Punch in Glimmer paper. I mounted my sentiment on Dimensionals and placed the sprigs behind on the left-hand side and the holly leaves on the right.

I then added an insert in Whisper white and stamped the pine leaves and sentiment in real red and tranquil tide ink.


 All the items used for this project can be found in the current 2018 -2019 Annual Catalogue and 2018 Holiday Catalogue. If you would like to purchase the products used in the project please give me  a call so that I can help you with your order.
To Catch the other Christmas Hoppers please go to Claire's Page Here. 
Bye for now Hugs Diane xxx


6 comments:

  1. Diane you've reminded me what a wonderful embossing folder the Cable knit folder is with your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Diane, love that embossing folder and the stamping inside is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diane. I too must also show that embossing folder some love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Di. It's great to see this embossing folder used again. It really suits your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, vibrant card Diane. Isn't the Cable Knit EF just beautiful?! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Diane. The Cable Knit EF makes a fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.